How do you make a dairy free Creamy Broccoli Soup?
1 white onion
1 tbsp of coconut oil
2 cloves of garlic
1 tbsp of freshly grated ginger
1/2 red chilli
1 head of broccoli
1 ½ cup Whole Mylk
1 cup of vegetable stock
1. Finely chop the onion and red chilli and grate the ginger.
2. Heat the coconut oil in a large pot and sauté the onions with a pinch of salt for 5 minutes until golden. Add the garlic, ginger, chilli and sautée for 2 minutes.
3. Whilst this is cooking, chop broccoli and add to onion mix. Add another pinch of salt before covering your vegetables with Skimmed Mylk and vegetable stock.
4. Simmer for 15-20 mins, all vegetables to absorb creamy Mylk and flavour.
5. Blend using a hand whisk.